Wednesday, December 26, 2012

News Potpourri: Joy's Response to Newton, CT Tragedy, Instagram Photos, & Everly Breakup

27 wooden stands in a yard down the
 street from the Sandy Hook School

Joy Sends Prayers to Newtown Connecticut Victims

In response to the shooting tragedy that took the lives of 20 schoolchildren and 6 adults in the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut - Joy took time to tweet the following message:

"Haven't known what to say since turning on the news late this morning. My heart breaks for these parents in CT. Please pray for continued protection over the hearts of the surviving children, and for comfort and justice for victims' families." [TWITTER | BETHANY JOY LENZ]

In light of the holidays, please remember to keep the victims, families and all of those affected by this devastation in your thoughts.

Instagram Goodies

Joy's posted a slew of new photos on Instagram since I've last updated. Here are some of my personal favorites including two photos of Joy posing with actress Kelly Overton and former One Tree Hill costar, Tyler Hilton.


Everly Breakup Confirmed


Last month via twitter, Joy confirmed the rumors that Everly had indeed broken up. After receiving some negative feedback after plainly stating "no" to a fan's question regarding whether the duo was still intact - Joy did some needed damage control and released the the following statement:
I'm so grateful for your support with Everly over the years. Please continue to enjoy our music and pass along old CDs! Life changes and things weren't working anymore so I won't be involved with any new music as Everly, but I loved being able to share with you all that season of my life through music. You guys are amazing for supporting me in that venture. Onward! :) xo [WHOSAY | BETHANY JOY LENZ]
Truthfully, I never did understand Everly. Although I wish both ladies success- this is one 'venture' I wasn't upset to see end. As Joy said, onward. Nothing but good thoughts for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment