Tuesday, May 8, 2012

News Potpourri: New Rec's & Google Commercials



Joy's got a new obsession called P.S. - I made this...check it out! How neat!
P.S.- I made this...  features more than 25 projects inspired by iconic fashion looks, runway trends, and celebrated style mavens for readers to create themselves. The user-friendly “Designer DIY” projects range from lucite necklaces and faux-fur vests, to embellished heels and chic handbags. Each project is featured alongside inspirational, vivid fashion mood boards and clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.

The Girl in the Moon


Here's a lovely recommendation to help you get over feeling blue - take in the calming melody of Joy's The Girl in the MoonBuy the track: The Girl in the Moon
And lastly, thanks to Joy we've just learned about the most sugary sweet commercial in existence. Anyone else hoping our fictional couple got back together over-coffee?

1 comment:

  1. No problem, Of course I'll give you credit! I'm actually glad you told me, I wasn't sure weather it belonged to you or somebody else, so thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete