Wednesday, April 4, 2012

One Tree Hill Series Finale: The Beginning of the End

I'm a bit overwhelmed now that the countdown has started till the series finale of ONE TREE HILL - but fans are not the only ones acknowledging the significance of tonight's episode: Bethany Joy Lenz has taken to youtube and her blog to commemorate her nine revolutionary years on One Tree Hill. (Disclaimer: You're going to need the Kleenex).


"Thank you so much for an amazing 9 years, I will be watching with all of you tonight and remembering and looking back.

GOODNIGHT, TREE HILL

"So, I just want to say thank you to everyone who invested in our show. You didn't just provide me with a lifestyle or job. You were part of giving me experiences that have molded who I am and that have prepared me for the next leg of my journey in life, which is going to be a drastic change in many ways. In a strange way, an indirect way… I supposed we raised each other."

In less than 10 minutes the episode will begin, here's a new episode still and sneak peek just in case you missed it:

Bethany Joy Lenz as Haley and
 Sophia Bush as Brooke in ONE TREE HILL
Photo: Fred Norris/The CW ©2012 All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment