Saturday, April 21, 2012

News Update: Q&A with Bethany Joy Lenz


Check out this wonderfully random yet incredibly adorable Question & Answer session with Bethany Joy Lenz. She gives some of the funniest answers!
Random Q&A with Bethany Joy
Q: Which character (book/movie) do you closely identify with?
A: Jane Eyre, and bizarrely, Drew Barrymore’s character in MUSIC & LYRICS.
Q: Hate / love puzzles
A: LOVE!
Q: Can you have music playing while you’re writing, or does it need to be quiet?
A: I need either an abundance of noise, or complete silence.
Q: A dream come true?
A: My incredible daughter!
Q: Favorite time of day?
A: A time for which I’m rarely awake: DAWN.
Q: A recurring dream / theme in your dreams?
A: Mystery & espionage.
Q: Favorite thing to eat?
A: Kraft macaroni & cheese with hot dogs.
Q: Tidy or messy purse?
A: I inherited my purse from Mary Poppins.

No comments:

Post a Comment