Saturday, February 18, 2012

News Update: Bethany Joy's 'Back To Tree Hill' in France


Shantel VanSanten & Bethany Joy
Galeotti pose with a fan
Some incredibly beautiful photos of Mrs. Bethany Joy Galeotti at Vogue Evenement's 'BACK TO TREE HILL' event have surfaced - courtesy of Joy's wonderful French fans who have attended Day 1 of a 2 day event.

Joy looks absolutely stunning in this adorable black sweetheart dress which she accessorized with a leather belt and patterned black tights. As the day progressed Joy transformed her look from classy to casual with a ballerina bun and a leopard print scarf. Overall, I'm in love! However, once again I hope we get full length shots as I'm sure her heels definitely make the look that much more memorable.

Check some of the adorable photos below! 






Also, check this amazing video of Joy singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
Joy's voice is what angels are made of. BEAUTIFUL!


1 comment:

  1. I grew up watching you on One Tree Hill and I can't believe I've finally stumbled upon your legit blog. There are tons to find here and I just don't know where to start. How about with your black leggings and fashion collection, perhaps? OMG.

    ReplyDelete